SAVE 50% MORE TIME AND MONEY WITH LIGHTWEIGHT, EASY TO HANDLE INSTALLATION
Keene DriwalI Rainscreen is a drainage mat for exterior wall systems. The entangled net product eliminates incidental moisture problems in most exterior veneer applications, including cedar, stucco, manufactured stone, and fibre cement siding.
With the increase in building “tightness” for thermal protection, moisture problems are on the rise, causing a greater need for hydrostatic pressure release and a ventilation method. The full-wall DriwalItm Rainscreen product rolls over the Water-resistive barrier to separate it from the exterior veneer. The airspace that DriwalI Rainscreen creates increases airflow through the wall cavity, allowing the wall to breathe and stay dry.
DRIWALL™ RAINSCREEN 10MM
Lightweight and easy to handle, Keene Driwall Rainscreen is a solution for drainage of excess moisture and ventilation in one product. Simple installation with mechanical staple hammer, the polymer core is resistant to most known corrosive chemicals, including solvents. Wide rolls means fewer seams and the core actually absorbs and releases no moisture, meaning there is no source for the promotion of mould, mildew or bacteria to grow.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Faster and easier to install
- 50% less time and labour over traditional strapping
- One rainscreen for all claddings
- Simply install with a ½” staple
- No need for nails or bug screen
- Greater Drainage versus Strapping
- Driwall offers 92% open drainage in your wall cavity
- Smooth Continuous Surface. No need to worry about Spacing.
- Strapping is prone to waviness at low points
- Code Compliant & LEED Product