Do you have what it takes To build something special with us?
POCO Building Supplies is a small business, with under 50 full-time employees. As a workforce, we share a strong togetherness and work ethic that resonates throughout our business. This provides our loyal customer base with consistent support and helpful advice for the Products and Services relating to our Construction & Renovation industry.
Established in 1921 and still owned by the Galer family, we are BIG on family values and this extends to every employee we hire. We expect our employees to treat our loyal customers as an extension of our own family. It’s a community spirit that’s spanned four-generations of family ownership and one that’s evident as soon as you walk through our doors.
If you possess an excellent work ethic and a friendly, helpful demeanour and you think you have what it takes to succeed in our fast-paced work environment, send us your resume. We’ll consider you for any positions we have available now or in the future. Current vacancies we are looking to fill are listed below.
Some of the qualifications for a candidate are:
- Work well with others
- Demonstrate a commitment to delivering outstanding customer service
- Enjoy working in a busy, fast paced environment while staying calm under pressure
- A positive attitude
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Detail oriented
- Computer literate
- Answer inbound calls and direct them to the appropriate department
- Assist with office administration
- Take bill payments
- Competitive wage and benefits
- Fun atmosphere
- Great staff discount on a wide variety of home improvement products
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume, along with a cover-letter to [email protected]