We have the solutions To all your Roofing needs
With a wide range of Roofing materials available in-stock and by Special Order, we have you covered for all your Roofing needs. Whether you’re looking for Sheathing, Underlay and Fibreglass Shingles for your new home, installing a new Skylight, or simply carrying out some minor repairs – our expert staff can help you find the right products to suit your budget. Working with our extensive TimberMart dealer network, we have access to thousands of products, and since we specialize in Special Orders, we can take the headache out of finding exactly what you what you need for your project.
- Plywood & OSB Sheathing
- Paper & Felt Underlay
- Fiberglass/Duroid/Asphalt Shingles
- Cedar Shingles
- Westform Metal Roofing & Flashing
- Ondura® Roofing
- Corrugated Polycarbonate Sheets
- Gutters and Downpipe
- Roof Vents
- Galvanized Ducting
- Skylights and Sun Tunnels
- Safety Harnesses & other Safety Equipment
- BOSTICH Roofing Nailers
- Collated and Bulk Nails
- Roof Patch, Roofing Tar & Gutter Repair
ONDURA Corrugated Asphalt Roofing
ONDURA® Corrugated Asphalt Roofing offers a lightweight and attractive solution for roofing projects. ONDURA® is made with a tough organic fibre core that is completely infused with asphalt as the weather protection barrier. This scientifically-developed composite material has been optimized and used in roofing applications in North America for more than 30 years. Furthermore, ONDURA® is recognized by the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) as an Environmentally Preferred Product.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Easy Installation: ONDURA® sheets and tiles can be installed with commonly available tools.
- Quality Guarantee: ONDURA® products are backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
- Easy to Trim: Sheets can be trimmed with a sharp knife, hand saw, or circular saw.
- Colour Choices: Available in eight baked-on colours: red, brown, green, tan, blue, gray, white, and black.
- Better Thermal Insulation: Made from a corrugated cellulose felt that is coated and infused with asphalt. This material creates a thermal barrier to heat.
- Quieter Roof: By virtue of the composite design of asphalt and cellulose, ONDURA® is much quieter in a rain storm than corrugated metal panels.
- Durability: ONDURA® is unaffected by the corrosive properties of salt water.
Sheet Size: 48″ x 79″
Sheet Weight: 18 lbs per sheet
Color-Matched Washered Nails
Genuine ONDURA washered steel nails are galvanized and ring shanked, and have a large EPDM rubber washer to improve sealing around the nail. These nails are painted to color match each of the eight colors of the ONDURA sheets and tiles. The galvanized steel nails are available in 3-inch length for typical applications and 4-inch length for installation over rigid insulation material.
ONDURA ridge caps are available in two widths and two lengths:
- ONDURA® Ridge Cap – Regular: Used for roofing on typical DIY and residential structures.
Standard: 12.5″ x 39.5″
Wide: 19.25″ x 39.5″
- ONDURA® Ridge Cap – Long: Used for roofing on agricultural or commercial structures.
Standard: 12.5″ x 79″
Wide: 19.25″ x 79″
ONDURA closure strips seal the open space created by the corrugations. The closure strips are available in solid and vented styles. Use vented closure strips at the eave and ridge to allow airflow beneath the corrugations, but keep out rain, birds and insects. Use the solid closure strips in roof hips and valleys.
Westform Metal Roofing
For over 34 years, Westform Metals Inc. has prided itself on being a close-knit family business dedicated to fast service and quality products designed to meet the growing needs of our customers. Westform specializes in many profiles – from residential to agricultural and commercial structures – we can cover it all. Our forming mills enable us to produce profiles to meet the construction, environmental and design needs of today’s building structures. All of our panels are pre-coated steel and cut to length at our warehouse.
5 Advantages of Metal ROOFING
- Choice of style and colour to suit any project: Choose from a vertical rib, standing seam with colours that complement any style project.
- Quality materials that will stand the test of time: High quality, sheet steel, pre-painted for additional corrosion protection.
- Steel roofing and walls can save you money: A steel roof offers unmatched durability lasting 2-3 times longer than other materials.
- Durable in many different weather conditions: Steel withstands considerable wind forces, freezing, thawing and termite damage.
- Environmental Choice: Steel is the world’s most recycled material. Steel roofing can be installed over your current roof, greatly reducing tear-off and disposal of old roofing material in landfills.
Spring is in the air and you're probably noticing a range of Spring Cleaning tasks that you'll need to undertake...
Finding a cost-effective solution for how to waterproof a deck in order to provide a usable outdoor living space underneath...
It's that time of year again. Temperatures are dropping, the wind is blowing, rain and leaves are falling, which means...