Working with Local Canadian Mills To supply the best quality Plywood Products
With a wide selection of Plywood products to choose from, you’ll find everything you need at POCO Building Supplies. We work with Canadian Lumber Mills like Tolko, a family owned company based in British Columbia, to supply the best quality Plywood products to Builders, Renovators and Homeowners all over the Lower Mainland.
Our purchasers work tirelessly to keep our Plywood Shed stocked year round, with the products you need to get the job done – and we’re competitively priced for just a single sheet or for an order of multiple lifts. Our selection of products means we have something for every application, from Standard Fir and OSB Sheathing for walls and roofs, T&G Subfloor, Rotary Mahogany Door Skins and Paper-face forming plywoods like Crezon and Crown 43.
Get the Plywood products you need, at prices that make sense for you project. Call today for pricing and start Building on Our Experience.
With 60 years of experience manufacturing a wide range of forest products Tolko have become a trusted manufacturer and a valuable business partner for customers like us around the world. Their mills are focused on providing consistent quality that is evident in the products stamped with the Tolko brand names, which are many.
One of Tolko’s flagship products is T-PLY Ultra T&G Subfloor, which is widely considered to be the best in the business. T-PLY is especially suited as a subfloor for exterior vinyl covered decks and is endorsed by trusted companies such as Duradek as their subfloor of choice.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 50-YEAR WARRANTY: Backed by a transferable, 50-year limited warranty against delamination and punctures, plus a 180-day no-sand guarantee
- TOP PERFORMANCE: This durable Canadian plywood panel has stronger panel construction for greater and stiffness and better nail-holding
- SUPERIOR APPEARANCE: Premium Douglas fir veneer face, precision-sanded, smooth surface for quality subfloor applications
- FASTENER GUIDE: Ink-jetted nailing guide on the panel face makes for convenient, easy installation on common joist spacing
- THOROUGH TESTING: Certified according to CSA O121 standards and quality-assured by a third-party grading agency
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY: No added urea-formaldehyde (NAUF) exterior-grade adhesives, so you can build with the air-quality in mind. Go green in new construction for eligibility for credit under popular green building programs
- PROTECTIVE PACKAGING: Tear-resistant, woven-poly bag protects against moisture and contaminants during shipping; additional impact-protection strips protect tongue and groove edges
Tolko is a name brand you can trust, and their Plywood is engineered for strength, performance and safety which is certified in accordance with CSA O121 & CSA O151. Only phenolic resins are used in Tolko plywood. These resins are capable of resisting conditions of extreme moisture & temperature and have extremely low formaldehyde emission levels. Using Tolko Plywood products in new home construction may entitle you to credit under green building initiatives like LEED® and Green Globes®.
have you considered using Plywood as an Interior Design feature?
You’ve come to the right place.
At POCO Building Supplies, we like to stay on top of the latest trends, and one of the design features we see more and more of is using building materials like Plywood used as an industrial interior design feature. We’ve assembled a collection of ideas and inspiration for ways in which you can use building materials such as plywood, OSB and other traditional construction-related materials to create an Industrial look that will be the envy of all your friends. From small home projects like a handy little cookbook stand to full sheet wall panelling and kitchen cabinets. You’ll be amazed at how such a basic construction material can be used to give your home a unique look.