Expand your usable outdoor space with this easy to install deck drainage system
Ideal for second-story decks, TimberTech DrySpace is an under-deck drainage system that collects and channels moisture that drips through from the spaces between decking planks. TimberTech DrySpace can be easily attached to new or existing deck joists and comes in an off-white colour that brightens the area under your deck with a crisp, clean, modern aesthetic.
Enjoy Outdoor Living Whatever the Weather
With TimberTech Dryspace you can enjoy time outdoors with your family all year round. Made of solid extruded vinyl TimberTech DrySpace is engineered for maximum strength, durability and weather resistance. As with all TimberTech branded products, DrySpace is backed by a 25-year limited warranty.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Easy to install component based system
- Available in Kits or Bulk components
- Easily apply DrySpace to existing or new deck structures
- Provides finished soffit look without extra expense
- Creates dry storage space under deck
- Increases living space outside your home
- 25-year limited warranty for residential applications
TimberTech DrySpace Components
- V Panel
- Joist Cover
- F Bracket
- 12” on-centre spans in 12’ lengths only
- 16” on-centre spans in both 12’ and 16’ lengths
- Also available in bulk
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Will chemical treatments or stains damage DrySpace?
No. Common, off-the-shelf stains and chemical wood cleaning treatments have no adverse effects on DrySpace.
Can I install a more decorative ceiling under DrySpace?
No. That would require penetrating the Joist Covers with nails or screws.
Can I install DrySpace by myself?
Yes. Complete, easy-to-follow instructions come with your DrySpace purchase – check out the full answer to read more recommendations for installing DrySpace.