Lightweight, attractive and Easy to Install Ondura stands up tough against the elements
ONDURA Roofing offers a lightweight and attractive solution for roofing projects. ONDURA Corrugated Asphalt Roofing Panels are made with a tough organic fibre core that is completely infused with asphalt as the weather protection barrier.
ONDURA Corrugated Asphalt Roofing
This scientifically-developed composite material has been optimized and used in roofing applications in North America for more than 30 years. Furthermore, ONDURA® is recognized by the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) as an Environmentally Preferred Product.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Easy Installation: ONDURA® sheets and tiles can be installed with commonly available tools.
- Quality Guarantee: ONDURA® products are backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
- Easy to Trim: Sheets can be trimmed with a sharp knife, hand saw, or circular saw.
- Colour Choices: Available in eight baked-on colours: red, brown, green, tan, blue, gray, white, and black.
- Better Thermal Insulation: Made from a corrugated cellulose felt that is coated and infused with asphalt. This material creates a thermal barrier to heat.
- Quieter Roof: By virtue of the composite design of asphalt and cellulose, ONDURA® is much quieter in a rain storm than corrugated metal panels.
- Durability: ONDURA® is unaffected by the corrosive properties of salt water.
Sheet Size: 48″ x 79″
Sheet Weight: 18 lbs per sheet
Color-Matched Washered Nails
Genuine ONDURA washered steel nails are galvanized and ring shanked, and have a large EPDM rubber washer to improve sealing around the nail. These nails are painted to color match each of the eight colors of the ONDURA sheets and tiles. The galvanized steel nails are available in 3-inch length for typical applications and 4-inch length for installation over rigid insulation material.
ONDURA ridge caps are available in two widths and two lengths:
- ONDURA® Ridge Cap – Regular: Used for roofing on typical DIY and residential structures.
Standard: 12.5″ x 39.5″
Wide: 19.25″ x 39.5″
- ONDURA® Ridge Cap – Long: Used for roofing on agricultural or commercial structures.
Standard: 12.5″ x 79″
Wide: 19.25″ x 79″
ONDURA closure strips seal the open space created by the corrugations. The closure strips are available in solid and vented styles. Use vented closure strips at the eave and ridge to allow airflow beneath the corrugations, but keep out rain, birds and insects. Use the solid closure strips in roof hips and valleys.